We want to make sure our members can easily find service providers who have strong interests in building relationships with our members. The new sort logic helps you quickly locate Angie’s List Certified Service Providers, who have actively taken steps for certification and investment in Angie’s List to connect with our members.
In order to become certified, service providers must meet our standards of certification, which include:
• Passing an biennial criminal background check of the owner or relevant manager;
• Remaining in good business standing with Angie’s List;
• Maintaining an overall member rating of A or B;
• Attesting that they have the proper licenses to perform listed work; and
• Maintaining a company-verified profile page.